Come along, join the fun
Not only does he have fun around the oak tree at the summer concerts, but he has fun in other places around Sea Pines.
2019 Summer Bubble Gum Cruise Schedule
For over 25 years, Gregg's famous Bubble Gum Cruise has been fun for the whole family! The 90 minute cruise takes us on a journey around Calibogue Sound on the Vagabond where we see dolphins, osprey, an occasional sea turtle and so much more. Randy may catch a live jellyfish and show us how a small crab hitches a free ride. Gregg leads the children through some fun songs and games on deck as we learn about the coastal environment of the low country barrier islands. We conclude our journey with a close encounter and ghost story about the "haunted lighthouse" and then return to Harbour Town for a treasure hunt.
The cost is $25 per adult and $20 per child (kids two and under are free!) and tickets (CASH ONLY) will be available one hour before the cruise on the Harbour Town dock behind the lighthouse or in advance online at
VagabondCruise.com. We have only missed a handful of cruises over the years because of bad weather, so please join us even if the weather looks iffy! Snacks and beverages are available on board.
2019 Sailing Schedule
10:00am - 11:30am | April 5 & 12 | Every Thursday and Friday morning June 6- August 23
- Boat leaves from the Harbour Town dock behind the lighthouse at 10:00am
- Boat returns at 11:30am
- Cost is $25 per adult and $20 per child (kids two and under free)
- Tickets available on the Harbour Town Pier 30 minutes before the cruise or in advance online at
(Schedule is subject to change without notice due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances)
* See a recent sing-along (picture) with the gang
* Gregg strums a familiar tune (picture)
* Gregg plays "Simon Says" (picture)
* Maddy demonstrates the "Unicorn"
* Listen to the Bubble Gum Club Pledge (MP3)
* Listen and learn to tell the truth (MP3)
Join Gregg for lots of fun...
We've included a few MPEG clips and Real Player Links of Gregg having fun. Click on them to download them. Use quicktime, mpeg or Real player to play them.